Why support us
We create opportunities for local developers to learn and exchange ideas across different technologies and experience levels. Our activities help our members to:
- Learn new technical skills
- Give newcomers the chance to speak to, and learn from, experienced developers
- Discuss technical problems with their peers
- Foster team working abilities
- Build self-reliance and motivation
- Find out about emerging technologies or opportunities
Become a Patron
It is easy to financially support us with one-off or regular donations via Paypal. Start by clicking on the Donate button below.
- Support us with a regular sponsorship to cover ongoing expenses such as learning materials
- Sponsor a single event by meeting the cost of pizzas and refreshments or providing a venue
In return, we will highlight your support to our members and for regular contributors, we will feature your logo and support prominently on our website and in communications with members (for example, our Meetup.com invitations). We can also alert members to job openings.
If you would like to explore these or other options, we would be delighted to discuss them further with you. Please contact us on email@example.com.